Protocol Design Bootcamps - Level 1
Organic Acids Protocol Design
Feb 1-Mar 22, 2024
Deepen your organic acids protocol design skills through analysis of student-submitted lab reports, and supercharge your lab interpretation skills for the NutrEval, OMX and OAT tests.
Learn which tests to order and how to describe the value and purpose of the test to patients. Dive into the intricate analysis of organic acids markers, unlocking valuable insights for creating clinically impactful supplement protocols for your patients. Dr. Kalish guides you with an easy-to-follow interpretation model, allowing you to implement clinically effective strategies from your very first tests.
Elevate your understanding with a deeper exploration of proteomics, genomics, and metabolomics, enhancing your proficiency in navigating this comprehensive lab test. Join us to master Nutreval interpretation for optimal functional medicine practice.
- This course will provide you with the four most commonly used clinical protocols based on lab markers so you can get started right away with impactful programs.
- You’ll learn how to identify and treat mitochondrial issues, neurotransmitter imbalances, detoxification pathways and GI markers.
- This class will provide you with time tested protocols, and show you how to apply them based on real world cases.
- Understand how to approach any type of organic acids lab report with a multi step system that will allow you to identify which of the key supplement programs make the most sense for a given patient.
- Discover how to explain the purpose of these tests to patients so they become excited about ordering a lab kit.
Course Format - Designed for Your Success
This 8-week class is a combination of recorded videos and live calls with Dr. Dan Kalish.
Live calls with Dr. Dan Kalish Thursdays at 5pm, PT: 2/1, 2/15, 2/29, 3/7
Enjoy extended access to course materials for 6 MONTHS
This KICP-L1 course earns you credit toward KICP-L1 Certification
Patient communication resources and lab ordering skill building tools INCLUDED!
This course is designed for both beginning and intermediate-level functional medicine practitioners, providing a comprehensive overview of translating intricate lab data into actionable patient results.